Scholarship Deadline: March 15, 2018
Scholarship Value: $5,000
Number of Scholarships - 7
Student Eligibility Requirements:
1) U.S. Resident
2) Open to all applicants - freshman through senior at an ABET accredited program college or university
3) 3.5 or better for high school applicants
4) SAT/ACT requirement: Applicant must have a Total SAT score of 1220 or higher and/or an ACT composite score of 27 or above
5) Financial need as determined by a completed FAFSA form
6) One letter of recommendation
Terms of Scholarship:
1) Depending on corpus state and number of qualified candidates, SAE will strive to award seven scholarships of $5,000 each year;
2) Students will be eligible to receive the scholarship for multiple years but the student must reapply each year and be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee.
Selection and Announcement of Recipient:
1) Recipient will be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee and notified by the end of June.
2) All SAE Scholarship winners will be posted in July/August.
Payment of Scholarship Funds:
1) This scholarship will be paid into your account at your selected university in July/August.
2) It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.